Creator of SWAY (Sales with Agile system)
SWAY (SALES WITH AGILE) PRACTITIONER (1-day English workshop)
A great opportunity to obtain tools, techniques, and knowledge about SWAY (Sales with Agile). You will learn how to transform the Sales department to be Agile.
SWAY is a new sales development system that is founded on personal leadership, cross-functionality, and a value-based approach.
SWAY is suitable for target-oriented companies who are interested in creating real discernible value and satisfaction for their customers.
SWAY rests on the Scrum framework and Agile philosophy as well as a coaching-based approach and leadership principles.
SWAY enjoys an almost immediate positive impact in sales with significant increases in sales reported in the first 6 months: all due to the efficiency of the system and full engagement of the employees.
SWAY is based on the following principles:
- Continuous self-development
- Discipline and target orientation
- Love for people/customers
During this workshop, we will cover:
- Key SWAY tools and techniques
- Understand how SWAY intersects with traditional Agile
- Adapting methods of flexible business technologies (tested in actual business environments) to increase sales leading to high employee engagement and optimum customer satisfaction
- Discover «Here and Now» practices
- We ensure that there is an individual approach to each programme participant augmented through interaction and support in a closed group
Course coverage includes:
Business agility: understanding agile business – overview and introduction
- Introduction. Business agile values and principles
- Key reasons for adopting agile. Agile Manifesto. Values and Principles. Why is the Business world interested in agile? Business Agility Definition
- The differences between the traditional business model and the business agility model
- Agile outside IT: needs, reasons and adaptation difficulties
SWAY-system: Sales with agile, Part 1
- SWAY: the foundation – principles and rules
- Roles in SWAY: Business owner, SWAY coach, SWAY team
- Crucial factors and tools for distributed teams
- Analysis of the team’s ability for business agility transformation: Spiral Dynamics
- What stage of Spiral Dynamics is agile possible at? What stage of Spiral Dynamics is your team at?
SWAY-system: Sales with agile, Part 2
- SWAY Artefacts: Quarterly plan of 3-month goals, a list of sprint goals, list of improvements
- Agile-space. How to prepare an agile space for a new team
- SWAY in practice: SWAY cases in business (marketing, sales, etc)
SWAY-system: Sales with agile, Part 3
- SWAY Canvas: value-based approach to sales management
- Traditional and agile sales: key differences
- SWAY as an interdisciplinary system
- SWAY adaptation to different types of sales (B2C, B2B) FMCG, push-pull sales, sales of service and franchises, online sales, special event sales, complex and longer sales. Agile sales funnel
SWAY-system: Sales with agile, Part 4
- Types of motivation in agile sales: OKR development for agile sales
- Case-study analysis. Mistakes and difficulties
- Positive and negative stress
- Change management. The change curve and steps supporting success of the team
- The formula for change